1. The importer intending to import Motor Vehicle should apply for

Certificate of roadworthiness from TBS
 The importer submits roadworthness certificate application form
and other accompanied documents to TBS
 The documents are reviewed and if meet requirements the
import permit is issued
1701 Total Views
0 Members Views
1701 Public Views
Share on Social Networks
Share Link
Use permanent link to share in social media
Share by mail

Please login to share this webpage by email.